We had a great time at the
2018 Aging Into the Future conference!
Check out some photos from our exciting day.
AITF 2018 Will Feature
- Expert panels unpacking the trends, issues and opportunities in tech & aging
- Co-Creation Sessions between tech startups and older adults/aging experts
- A Tech Exhibit showcasing the latest products for aging into the future
- Prime networking with over 600 attendees
AITF anticipates 600+ attendees from across the Southern California Region, as well as experts, speakers and tech companies from across the nation.
- Tech Entrepreneurs and Startups
- VC’s and Investors
- Aging Experts and Academia and Think Tanks
- Nonprofits and Service Providers in Aging
- Government Agencies
- Consumers / Older Adults (65+)
Check out our 2017 Event Photos
highlights from the 2017 Aging Into the Future Conference
Aging into the Future: Our Goals
- Move older adults and family caregivers toward increased tech adoption and use of tech-based solutions to live well, feel well, and age well.
Inspire nonprofits, service providers, and government agencies in the aging field with opportunities to integrate tech-based solutions in their work with older adults.
- Ignite tech entrepreneurs, startups, and innovators to build and design products and services for the older adult market.
Ride N Care and Toyota are collaborating to provide free transportation
for select conference attendees from LA-area community organizations.