AITF 2018 Will Feature
- Expert panels unpacking the trends, issues and opportunities in tech & aging
- Co-Creation Sessions between tech startups and older adults/aging experts
- A Tech Exhibit showcasing the latest products for aging into the future
- Prime networking with over 600 attendees
AITF 2018 anticipate 600+ attendees from across the Southern California Region, as well as experts, speakers and tech companies from across the nation.
- Tech Entrepreneurs and Startups
- VC’s and Investors
- Aging Experts and Academia and Think Tanks
- Nonprofits and Service Providers in Aging
- Government Agencies
- Consumers / Older Adults (65+)
Check out our 2017 Event Photos
highlights from the 2017 Aging Into the Future Conference
Aging into the Future: Our Goals
- Move older adults and family caregivers toward increased tech adoption and use of tech-based solutions to live well, feel well, and age well.
Inspire nonprofits, service providers, and government agencies in the aging field with opportunities to integrate tech-based solutions in their work with older adults.
- Ignite tech entrepreneurs, startups, and innovators to build and design products and services for the older adult market.
Tech + Aging meet at the Millennium Biltmore Los Angeles
Located in Downtown Los Angeles, the historic Millennium Biltmore is designated as a historic-cultural landmark. As the home of Hollywood glamour, it has been the choice of celebrities, presidents, and dignitaries, and the backdrop for many movies and TV shows.
In 2018, it will host Aging Into the Future.
Millennium Biltmore Hotel
506 S. Grand Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90071
Transportation & Parking Info
Valet parking available at Biltmore Hotel.
Cost: $24 (No self-parking available)
532 S Olive St
Los Angeles, CA 90013
$16 Daily Max
$10 Early Bird - In before 11am (spaces limited, credit cards accepted)
We highly recommend public transportation! There is a Metro stop at Pershing square, right next to the Biltmore Hotel.
Try a ridesharing program such as UBER or LYFT.